January 16, 2010

Resolutions comin out of my ears!

I have a confession to make, my New Year resolution's may not seem normal, maybe a little bizarre to some, but they are mine and that's all I'm sayin!

So, my New Year resolution's are as follows:

1) Kiss this face until he can't hardly stand it...



2) Kiss THIS face until HE can't hardly stand it...



3) Get rid of this...



4) So I can go here...



and... 5) do more of this...









The End.

7 comments:

Heather and Josh Wickern said...

Holy crud! You're hilarious! I can't believe Brennon is SITTING UP!! We need to get together for dinner or a movie or something sometime soon!

Brookie said...

hahaha...that was cute:)

JoAnn said...

WOO HOO! I found yer darlin' bloggy, Leesha Rae! Since I wanna be just like you when I grow up, I'm now a follower.... :)

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Ya, I was startin' to worry about your spudbutt!
Whatever!!!!!
Cute little faces to be kissin'

Rachel said...

LOVE IT!!!! That's all I have to say! :o)

Rachel said...

Okay... I have one more comment to add. I'm coming with!!! When is it!?

Chelsi Biehl said...

I think I am going to have to borrow your resolutions because I need to do all of the same things. Thanks for reminding me! I think I will like the kissing ones most!!!