So, I feel quite proud of myself, I actually set out to do one thing on our blog today, and I have successfully completed (with the help of my sister-in-law Heather and not exactly soon to be, but potentially could one day be, sister-in-law Michelle) the header that so wonderfully adorns the top of our blog. I honestly had the best intentions to write something of worth in hopes to catch your attention and get you to think..."ahhh, she has been doing many great and wonderful things, that's why she hasn't updated her blog in 2 months," buuuut I have nothin folks. The fact that I am writing this pathetic blurp at 1:26 in the morning should tell you something. A) I have procrastinated the day of my repentance and have failed to prepare every needful thing and 2) I am so tired right now that somehow I find that writing on my blog is actually productive.
For now, I am just going to say things are going well. Brennon is getting big, he drools excessively, can almost sit up on his own, and melts our hearts! I would like to think that I have time to at least post one picture, so that I will do. I hope to return soon with more...
(pictures are taking took long to load, will return with pictures soon! Maybe you should send me a reminder to post the pictures so I don't forget.)
January 1, 2010
I know, I know...
Posted by Adam & Leesha Wickern at 11:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
HAHAHA!! I love you!
Alright so you don't have much of a post however I think the heading is amazing which makes your post worth it ha. That picture is adorable up top
Okay!!! How do you do your headers? I'm having to make one up this week for my new website that Jason built for my photography. I guess a professional photographer needs to have a real website, rather than just a gallery... So, yeah! Let me know how you did it. I LOVE IT!!!! And that picture is adorable! I wanna see more of them and want one for my very own!!!!
Post a Comment