November 10, 2009

Past few weeks...

So after much chastisement for not updating my blog for so long, I decided that I was going to sit down and do as much as I possibly could today. With piles of laundry being done and a sleeping baby, here goes nothin...

Here is Brennon at about 2 months. I just can't believe how fast he is growing


Every so often we have some of Adam's family come and stay with us for a weekend. Adam was so excited to jump on his brother's skateboard so I had to snap a few pictures of him.


After getting Brennon ready in the morning, I wanted to see what he would do if I turned on the T.V. I have read a lot that babies shouldn't hear a lot or be around a lot of T.V. because it "can" slow down their speech development. Well...whether that is true or not, I rarely have the T.V. on. It is usually on when daddy and Brennon watch "UFC". I digress...
I turned on "Surf's up" one morning to see what he would do and wouldn't you know it, he rolled over on his side for the first time. I was completely shocked!


Brennon loves his "Bumbo" he gets tired easy so he isn't in it for long period's of time. Here are a few other pictures of him just hanging around with his Auntie Hannie.


Adam's mom and grandparent's came out to Idaho several weeks ago. I am so excited for them to make the transition out west. This was the first time that Gramma Wickern got to see Brennon. This was also the first time that Brennon got to meet his Great Grandpa and Grandma Deason. It was so good to have them come visit, or should I say we drove to Twin Falls to see them. I don't know, either way, it was great!


Over one of the last weekends in October, Adam's brother Paul came to visit as well. So we had a house full of family which was great! Sadly, I didn't get any pictures of Paul with Brennon. :( I will over Thanksgiving. These are a few pictures of that weekend.


So we had the exciting and messy experience of feeding Brennon cereal for the first time.
As you can see, he was not a fan.


Ah Halloween! How I love Halloween! I used to spend the whole night overloading on sugar and now my joy is dressing my son up in a ridiculously adorable outfit. We went to our ward Halloween party, Brennon got to hang out with his buddy Owen and we got to do a little trunk-or-treating. Of course I had to take advantage of the fact that my son can't eat it yet so we naturally had to eat it.




I hope these pictures will make up for my lack of posting for so long. ;)

10 comments:

Missy said...

Well it is really fun to see all these pictures, that's for sure. Brennon is growing so quickly! He seems like such a content, but really alert baby. Loved all your pictures. So sad that you're not in Relief Society anymore, but you'll do great in Primary.

Rachel said...

You've got the most ADORABLE little guy!!!!!!!!!!!! How much fun he is! You can tell he's got such a cute personality and looks like a happy baby for the most part. (Since I haven't seen him or gotten to be with him...I guess I can't say that he's always happy. He's good w/ the camera!) I wanna play dress up!!!!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely LOVE it!!!! Thank you for caving into our manipulations. We love anything Brennon (and parents, of course)! We love you!
Gramma :o)

Loleen said...

He is getting so big but he is super cute. He looks like he is a lot of fun to hang out with everyday.

Kayleen said...

Oh he is so cute! I think of you so often. I hope everything is going well. I really would like to see you soon!

mom2ky said...

Oh my stinkin heck! If he gets any cuter, I'm gonna have to come and take him! ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE! Love the brown hat...and the sweater vest!

Matt. Tara. Addi. Roslyn. said...

Omi Gosh! He is a freaking doll! i love his little hat. Wow so who do you think he looks like? i can't really tell, a good mix of both maybe. I'm so happy for you guys!!

Jessica said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! He is adorable! I love all the pictures you posted.

The Groothuis Family said...

He is SOOOO beyond freaking cute!!! What an adorable little guy! He's getting so big already.

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

How cute, he is getting so big! Don't you think it's time to update some pictures?! Lol! Hope your holiday was great!