September 5, 2009

Sunday Pictures and more...

My mother-in-law's birthday was the same week as my birthday and our anniversary so it was a pretty crammed week. The Sunday before her birthday we thought it would be fun to take a picture of her grand kids and make her a special birthday gift. The pictures didn't exactly turn out the way we would have liked them to turn out, but some of them were still cute.






Here are also just a few random pictures of a few weeks ago.

Adam snapped this shot as I was trying to burp my boy.



We took this picture for my dad because he is a pool player and we had this onesie made for him. He wanted me to get a picture of him in it.



Brennon loves his bath time. For some reason he likes being in our shower much better than the bathtub.



...and this my friends is Adam taking a picture at the perfect moment. I had no clue that this happened until after Adam started laughing and wanted to show me the picture he just took. YUCK!



My husband obviously has a great time taking pictures...







6 comments:

Becky Jorgensen said...

He is so adorable and getting so big!! I can't believe how fast its going!! I love his cute vest and I love your hair... did you cut it shorter? I love it!!

Tiff and Chris said...

What a cutie pie!!! I love the last little picture-such a handsome boy. Adam is a great photographer :) By the way, sometime in the future we will have to take a trip together to celebrate our anniversaries-they are super close-never even thought about it!

The Ball Family said...

wow... he is absolutely ADORABLE. I am not just saying it either. he is so handsome. We miss you guys.

The Baldree Family said...

He is SO handsome! Isn't being a mom the most amazing thing?! He looks so happy. I know you are an incredible mama! Wish we could see you guys! Are you going to be in Utah for conference weekend? If you are call me! We are going to be there too!
Love you Leesha!!!

Anonymous said...

I love it how you and your husband have very similar funny faces. You guys make me laugh! Brennon has gotten SO big! He's so stinkin' cute. I can't wait to meet him.

Hilary said...

I think she charges $50 for baby portraits with a $10 discount if you have student id. Check out her photog blog to double check, but i'm pretty sure that's what it was. Oh and i totally had poop on my arm after that- no pee though :)