This video is mostly posted for the Grandma's that don't get to see Brennon. He is getting so big, I can hardly believe it. Adam and I keep saying we are going to get pictures of his tiny hands and feet, and they are already getting bigger. :( He is starting to get a little chubbier which cracks me up. I managed to get a few tiny smiles out of him after several outfit changes (spit up and a major diaper explosion) so he was a happy camper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
oh super cute. I wish I could see him in person. we're working on that tho huh. And that outfit.. that is soo cute! what awesome friend gave you that huh?.....huh?? I love that we're going through this together leesh! love ya
I loved your birth story! They are all so unique. I have never heard of two identical stories. Brennon is so cute. I see a lot of you in him!
I love when they root and are just so happy! What a cute little boy! I wish I could see him and take cute little pictures of him! :(
Post a Comment