September 29, 2009

Brennon's Blessing and more

So I totally just realized that I forgot to post about Brennon's blessing. DOH! Well, it was great! Tons of Adam's family was there, and pretty much everyone from my family came too...all except for my E-dawg who stayed in Utah because he was sick. :(





It was a pretty full house, but it was good to have family there! There was a lot more family that I wish was able to be there, but circumstances didn't allow it at the time.

I can't believe how fast time has flown by. Seriously, it feels like we just brought Brennon home from the Hospital and I was limping around the house...ha ha. He is now 10 Weeks old and full of personality!

Here are a few collages I created. I know...it is the cheater way of getting a ton of pictures on here the fastest way possible.

This is a collage of Adam and Brennon enjoying Tummy Time. There are definitely days that Brennon likes it more than other's, but as you can see, Adam always enjoys it. :)



This is from our visit up north to Big Springs Idaho. It was my brother-in-law Matt's birthday on the 20th of this month so we went up to Island Park to hang out, feed the fish and then out to dinner.



and...this is just because. Adam had someone tell him that something he should do is get pictures with him and Brennon's hands together as something special for the two of them. We tried doing this when he was first born, but we kept forgetting. So, we finally did it at about 8 weeks or so.

5 comments:

Heather and Josh Wickern said...

What is the name of the font you used for the collage of Adam and Brennon? I think I'm pretty much in love with it. Oh, and I found my hooks and they won't work with the holes you drilled. You probably found something else already, but I figured I'd let you know. :)

Simply K said...

He's so cute, Leesh! Glad to hear the blessing went so well!

Tiff and Chris said...

Love all the pitures! Your family looks so great. Hopefully we won't be too far behind y'all in the iddo department...Adam needs to talk to Chris. :)

The Ball Family said...

All i have to say is we miss you guys. We really do!

The Baldree Family said...

Very cute! It is fun to see all of the pictures. You look amazing! And Brennon is SO cute! I miss you so much and wish we could see you!!!!