March 9, 2009

Our little man...

Adam and I have been very excited to get another ultrasound done and have been looking forward to this day for a while now. We pretty much already knew we were going to be having a boy, but it was fun to see how his little body has been growing. He moved quite a bit for us, and the ultrasound tech said she has never seen a baby yawn so much. I just wanted to squish his cute little face when I saw him. He just looks so perfect already, I can't wait!!


8 comments:

Chelle said...

What a cute little profile.

Tiff and Chris said...

He looks so peaceful and at ease...how exciting. I hope we are not too far behing y'all :) If I can just convince Chris...

mom2ky said...

Your little man will be here before you know it! I'm so excited for you!

VA Bradshaws said...

Exciting times, exciting times. We are excited for you guys.

Becky Jorgensen said...

k some reason your blog wasn't saved on mine!! Congrats on a boy! I'm so excited for you! love you woman!!!

Amy said...

I love seeing little baby profiles! He's too cute already! Hope you're doing well!

Reeder family said...

congrats on the boy! U will love having a little boy. There is something about little boys just love their mommy. I hope your pregnancy is going well.

April said...

Oh I am so excited for you. I love it. He will be so handsome. Congrats again.