Wow, I would have to say time has really flown by, but honestly it isn't going fast enough. I know some of you may be thinking that I will want it to slow down because of all the lack of sleep that comes our way and the mountain of poopy diapers we will be plowing through, but I am excited for him to get here. A friend of mine suggested a fun book to get to record all the
changes during pregnancy, so it has been fun to write a little bit about my experiences. If you want to know the book, it is called "The Belly Book". I recommend it, it is cute.While writing in this book, I have realized that I have been a major failure in taking pregnancy pictures. I know there are a lot of pregnant women out there that hate getting their picture taken, but I don't have one single picture of my mom when she was pregnant and I want to have pictures to remember the experiences I have had. I have slacked in that area though. I have only taken maybe 2-3 pictures throughout the pregnancy and this book allows places for a picture for every week of your pregnancy. Adam reminded me that if I want the memories, I need to be taking more pictures, so that is what I did. I am going to be going to Utah this weekend and won't be here for the day I hit 23 weeks, so I thought I would take the picture a few days before. I was running late for a class and needed to get something quick, so I apologize for the cheesiness. :)
I am excited to take a little 3-4 day trip to Utah. I am probably going down a little bit early to try and get some projects accomplished with my mom and sisters-in-law. I apologize to some of you that I said we would try to meet up with the next time we came to Utah, it is going to be a slammed weekend and I will be surprised if we even get half of what we are planning actually accomplished. We still love you though and think of you often!!

March 17, 2009
22-23 Weeks and still hangin in there...
Posted by Adam & Leesha Wickern at 1:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Over half way done!!! Now it just gets "fun"... if "Fun" can even be used to describe pregnancy... love the cheesiness! And so will your son! What a fun momma!
I love your picture! And I totally know what you mean about wanting the time to go by quickly, I feel the same way. You just want your baby to be here already so you can actually hold them and see what they look like and all that fun stuff! Yes, it is crazy with not having a lot of sleep and the diapers do pile up, but it's all very worth it! Glad to see you're doing so well! Love ya!
You look so cute, love the "cheesiness." What a great little book and how fun to have all those memories.
Your so hot Leesh!! ow ow!!! I love the book idea. Marc says I should have done it so I would remember how miserable I was so would stop wanting to get pregnant haha
Post a Comment