December 22, 2008

Adorable Reaction...

OK, so I just posted my fun news and noticed that my sister-in-law Becky had the funniest post ever. This is a picture of my adorable nephew Ethan and his genuine reaction to finding out that we are going to have a baby. I laughed so hard when I saw this picture!!! I love this kid so much!!


4 comments:

Becky Marie said...

Ethan loves that you "blogged" about him. I love that picture. He is very excited for you guys.

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

Congrats! That is wonderful, you will love everything! Hopefully your not sick with morning sickness I hear its bad. You guys have a great Christmas!

The Ball Family said...

HOLY COW! You are pregnant. You guys are going to make the best parents. We are so excited for you!

April said...

Congrats. I am so happy for you. You will make a great mom