This has got to be the funniest thing I have ever seen. This was sent to me, and I laugh so hard whenever I see it. I sometimes get on youtube to watch this just when I need a good laugh. Laughing babies are seriously the funniest thing! I highly doubt anyone could watch this and not laugh. There are only a select few who truly understand the uncontrollable, wheezing, gut wrenching laughing fits that my brother Corey and I are notorious for getting into. I am proud to say that we have laughed so hard that I have completely lost control of my "fluids" due to the fact of the contagious laughter that comes from the both of us. I miss those laughing fits. This is a tribute to you Ceor!!
May 3, 2008
Laughing baby
Posted by Adam & Leesha Wickern at 10:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment