Ever since I heard this quote a few weeks ago, I can't seem to get it out of my mind. I LOVE IT! Thanks Kristen!
“You are very, very, very, very, very, very foolish when you like to participate in music that is dark and noisy. Worthy inspiration cannot get through to you where you are. No matter how popular it may be or how much you want to belong, just remember that there are those angels of the devil using you.” -Elder Packer
March 2, 2011
Quote by Boyd K. Packer
Posted by Adam & Leesha Wickern at 12:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Ooooh --- that's a great one. Good for me to remember; good to remind my kids; good to teach my young women. Thanks for sharing!
You're so very welcome-- It is so good to know that a piece of my lesson stuck with someone! You are simply wonderful!!!
Post a Comment