A few weekends ago Adam and I were so tired, it had been a long week. I didn't feel like cooking (normal for a Friday night) so we decided that I would run and pick up Winger's take-out while Adam got Brennon in the bathtub and in bed. I went to their website and I don't know if you have ever been on their website or not, but as soon as you open it, it starts playing their famous Winger's music. Adam was trying to take Brennon's clothes off to go put him in the bathtub, but Brennon wasn't interested in the bathtub at the time (which is not normal for him). Not after he heard the music from their website that is.
After he busted out dancing, I had to crank up the music and catch some video of it.
February 28, 2011
Winger's anyone?
Posted by Adam & Leesha Wickern at 10:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
You should totally submit that to Wingers and get paid for that cute advertisement.
He's totally rockin' it!
Love this! He's so stinkin' cute! Can't wait until he and Jenny can break dance together! :) I'm actually coming down to visit April 7th-10th for Brad and Krystal's graduation! So I want to see you guys and meet Mr. Brennon!
That kiddo has some skeeeels! His break-dancing is cracking me up! Who needs TV when you have Brennon?!
Takes after his mom! Loved it!
He knows how to shake that bootayyyy! He's adorable! :)
Post a Comment