I have wanted to make my own cookbook for so long! I knew it would be a difficult task and Adam would have to be sedated through the whole thing because I would be...oh how should I say it...stressed? I am not only proud to say that there was very minimal sedation (if you count dark chocolate and electronics) and I have my own cookbook to show for it!!
Don't worry I am not going to be one of those annoying MaryKay consultants that try to sell you their product simply because you are their friend. I am also not going to try and sign you up for Amway either...
I really started my cookbook for a few reasons, but it ended up being something that is personal to me. Adam picked the title (cause I'm nice like that) and this recipe book has 91 recipes that I have found or someone has passed on to me, I have tried them and LOVED them. Most of them may not be overly glamorous, but they are simple, easy to make and people will think you are an absolute genius! That is why I love them.
If by chance you CHOOSE to purchase one, I am not trying to make any profit on the book, I am simply selling it for the price that the website sells it to me for ($34.95). I will even pay for your shipping, I know...again, all because I am nice like that. You will also have a credit of 9 recipes that you can add yourself at anytime.
Here are a few pictures of the cookbook.
voila!
p.s. if you want to know why this particular title was chosen ask Adam. Or, if you don't want to ask him, I will be happy to tell you too.
December 21, 2010
I'm so proud, my buttons are bursting (as my dad would say)
Posted by Adam & Leesha Wickern at 12:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Oh my goodness! I know someone famous!
I will buy one, but only if it is autographed.
I'm so proud of you!
Congratulations! That is quite an accomplishment! :)
I resent that! I sell Mary Kay.....
Congrats though, that's awesome!
Oh Leesh you are too kind and make me feel like a a million bucks. Thanks. I love your book it looks amazing and delicious. What a cool and big accomplishment
Post a Comment