Having a child at Halloween is so fun! I don't know what was more fun, watching my son get dressed up or watching my husband get dressed up. They were equally excited for the day. Adam was so excited to dress Brennon up in his Soldier costume. We were invited to a Halloween party for little kids Saturday morning and unfortunately we weren't able to make it on time because Brennon was taking a nap. Once he woke up and I got Brennon dressed in his costume, Adam decided that he just couldn't let Brennon be the only one dressed up so he ran upstairs to get his costume on too. (Courtesy of Papa Wickern)
I look at this little face and I can't believe how grown up he looks. My baby is no longer a baby...sniff!
Adam tried so hard to find a little toy gun for Brennon to carry around, but he just isn't ready for that kind of stuff yet. He had enough fun running around in his costume.
We were getting ready to go to a couple Trunk or Treats, one for a local business and one for our ward. Adam wanted me to paint some camo on his face and was so proud of it. He couldn't wait to show off his face paint. Unfortunately his idea of having dry ice in our car at the trunk or treat didn't go as planned for him so he stayed by the car the whole night handing out candy and didn't really get to show off his costume as much as he would have liked.
This is right before we left for our trunk or treat.
We had such a good time and a blast teaching Brennon how to trick or treat!
November 1, 2010
Halloween
Posted by Adam & Leesha Wickern at 6:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Cutest trick or treaters ever!
Love the theme!
Brennon of course is the darlingest!
You are such crazies. No wonder I miss you guys! :)
Love. it.
So much fun was had by all, ehehehe, wish I could have been there to help, maybe this job interview will be a good one. Love the costumes!!!
Post a Comment