March 16, 2010

It's Official people...



Brennon says "Momma"! Normally the husband gets a little jealous when the baby's first words are "momma" however, in our situation, Adam is more excited that he says "Momma" instead of "Daddy" because now in the middle of the night when Brennon calls out for someone it isn't for him. Are you kidding me?!?

Anyway, here is a fun video of our active, hyper, and fun little guy...saying "momma"

7 comments:

Alicia said...

CUTE!! Love the last bit. lol. Just because he's "calling" for Momma, doesn't mean daddy is off the hook... just sayin'. ;)

Adam & Leesha Wickern said...

oh totally, believe you me, I have already started workin on sayin "daddy"! Besides, I told Adam it doesn't count because Brennon doesn't even know what he is sayin. Until he can point at ONLY me and say momma, and not his pacifier, baby einstein, his book and his sippy, it doesn't count!

Rachel said...

LOL I LOVE IT!!! That is EXACTLY my brother!!! What a stinker! I bet he's the dad who's been feeding Cheerio's and "training" him to say "Momma". He's got it coming! Do you have a picture book of just Adam...I mean, DADDY?!?! ;o) heheheee...

Mike and Lindsey said...

So cute. He says it so clearly. I can't believe how big he is getting. Sophie said "Dada" first but only says "momma" when she needs something. Mike thinks he's got a pretty good thing going. So just be warned.

Chelle said...

Too cute! Don't you love those bouncy seats! They're the best!!

Erin said...

SOOO cute! It is so fun when they learn new tricks!!

PAM said...

I just love watching him, he takes after you-all with the jumping, lol.