On Saturday Adam, Matt and I decided we were tired of being in CoLd Rexburg, so we decided to drive to cold Idaho Falls and do some ShOpPiNg. Adam and I did some housework while we waited for Matt to get back from his game and once he got back we were getting ready to take off when we got DiStRacTed taking pictures. We managed to take a few snapshots at home and finally got on the road.

K, so in these next set of pictures, Adam decided he wanted to play around with the cAmEra. He was trying to set the camera to a certain speed so he could take multiple pictures at the same time. He told me to do the RoBoT ...so this is my sorry excuse for doing the Robot. Once upon a time I used to actually have some moves...then in another picture where I am making a wIeRd FaCe...Adam and I were playing Mario Kart for the Wii and I told him that he never wins against me because he never puts on his GamE fAcE. He asked me to show him what the game face was and this is what I came up with...don't ask. Then in the big picture, I was trying to get a cute picture of the two of us together and Adam decided he wanted to start TicKliNg me...




4 comments:
Great digital scrapbooking, Leesh! Cute pictures, too.
I love how much you guys love your camera. You're too fun. So, how cold is it up your way? Did you get any goods from your trip? Thanks for all of your comments, by the way. I really appreciate them.
Very cute pictures! I really like the one where he is tickling you...it turned out so cute.
Alisha, thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment! I meant to say thanks sooner, it's just been a little... err... crazy. lol. I've added your blog to my stalk-list so I'll be checking in regularly! Hope you don't mind! :D I think these pictures are great, by the way. So fun and "real"!
Post a Comment