So a few of my friends and family know that I have decided that it is about time I learn to do a few "things", like actually learning how to sew. I asked my Sister-in-law Ashley and my mom if they would help me learn how to use a sewing machine and make some blankets. I am always going to baby showers or bridal showers and I think some of the blankets or bibs or burp clothes that people make are so adorable and I said enough was enough. I went and bought some cute fabric and told myself that I was going to learn to make blankets. I am proud to announce that I have officially finished my first blanket. I know, I know...it is probably a shock to some of you, but I speak the truth! So for those of you who have asked to see the finished product...viola!!!
June 18, 2008
Project I Am Proud Of!!
Posted by Adam & Leesha Wickern at 8:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Wow that looks great! I have always wanted to learn how to make those kind of blankets. I aught to have you teach me someday. Take care
That's fabulous Leesh! It looks wonderful! I'm actually learning how to sew too and I'm going to be starting my first quilt soon! I'm so proud of you! Hope all is going well! Talk to you soon! -Amy
I was so happy to find your blog. Remember me...Melissa Jones (Meenderink) from high school. How the heck are you?? What part of Idaho do you live in? I live in Boise, Idaho and love it here. My husband moved me here after he finished school at Utah State and I finished school at Boise Srate. He is from Nampa Idaho. Your blankets are adorable by the way!! My daughter has one like that and I love it!!
Hey Alisha!!! its really weird calling you Alisha! i will need to get used to that! way cute blog by the way- you two are so cute! Looks like you are doing fabulous! Check mine out too-miss you girl!
That blanket is so stinkin' cute! I might need to email you soon to get some tips on how you made it. So cute!
Go Alisha! I wanted to learn how to sew but then i broke my moms sewing machine so i think it's off the list for a little while but maybe ill learn in your footsteps ha
Post a Comment