May 18, 2008


Ok, so this is inside the Bear and Wolf Habitat up in West Yellowstone. We became a little fascinated with the stuffed animals.

I don't know what it is with boys, they have a weird fascination with fingers in noses.

Okay, I am not even going to try and explain this one!!

This is one of the wolves that we got to see. They look almost exactly like huskies and I just wanted to go up and pet the stinkin thing. I am sure they probably are not as friendly as Huskies though. These ones weren't very fun, they just hung out in the shade, I thought one of them was dead until I saw his chest moving. I wanted to throw them a bone or a ball or a small animal to liven them up a bit.

1 comments:

Bevell Family said...

Ok... I'm not sure who has more personality, you or Adam. How funny. I am laughing, feeling a little guilty becuase he doesn't even know me to redeem himself. Ha Ha. What fun you two have. I am soooo happy for you.
Love and Smiles,
Sean A'lee