April 16, 2008

Demolition Derby!!



I LOVE going to the demolition derby. We heard that St. Anthony was the best place to go for a "redneck good car smashin time"! (Has to be said with a good redneck accent)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello my purdy lady!!! so you did this all by yourself, see you didn't need my help!! I'm so glad I can finally leave a comment. I've been wanting to forever haha oh and I love all your pictures you have up!! You look so happy Leesh!! love you woman!!! still no babies, huh huh???? jk but seriously soon PLEASE!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hello my sexy lady!!! so you did this all by yourself, see you didn't need my help!! I'm so glad I can finally leave a comment. I've been wanting to forever haha oh and I love all your pictures you have up!! You look so happy Leesh!! love you woman!!! still no babies, huh huh???? jk but seriously soon PLEASE!!!!!

Bevell Family said...

That's the Sister Vandenberg we knew... Hee Hee. I love the demolition Derby too!! I'm sure that isn't a shocker...
Smiles,
Sean A'lee